FANDOM


<poll> Due to wheter forecast - 20 C degrees and high possibility of rain - Should we have our Wiknik on Saturday 11th of May? Yes we should No we shouldn't - we can move it to next weekend We will see how it's going to be - if sunny - yes, if cloudy -no </poll>

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.